epanipuricart (Ranchi)Posted few weeks ago
Changing face of street food!
Connecting tradition with technology
Sooch nayi ...... swad wahi !!!
Visit a E-Panipuri cart to experience healthy Street food! Get a Franchise in your Area!
We provide what traditional vendors don’t care about:
● customisation - at the e-pani puri cart, you get your own - styled panipuris.
● variety - just come and grab a plate of ‘gapagup’ from the 7 different varieties, we give you.
● best taste - we will retain the same taste that you always enjoyed with the traditional vendors; however, this time, you will get more options on it.
● additional flavours - get ready to taste 7 different flavours of pani filled in your puris.
● standard proceedings - you will get to witness an organised system in preparation, serving and delivery.
● ingredients’ quality - what better do the ‘fresh bought ingredients’ preserved using anti - oxidants, speak about their quality.
● avoiding microbial effects - we, while working with a UV curated bacteria free system, keep hygiene under our prime focus.
● RO purified water in both, food preparation and drinking - the quality of water will no longer be an issue for you.
● automatic water dispensing system - this system allows you to get a desired amount of pani in the puri.
● unique serving method - you will be served our exclusive ‘gapagups’ to satisfy your appetite.
And most importantly, we don’t use plastic or thermo-col plates!
We give you a strong guarantee for all the services we provide. You can undoubtedly count on e-panipuri cart for everything, be it the taste, hygiene or quality!
Now, let’s have a peep through some of our most fresh methods.
CONNECTING TRADITION WITH TECHNOLOGY!
What’s the story of automatic nozzles?
This is an innovative way of serving the panipuris with an absolute hygiene.
The already prepared 7 different flavoured pani are stored in containers and are connected to a pump which circulates pani through automatic nozzles. There are 7 separate nozzles for each variant. The nozzles are fitted with automatic sensors that detect the panipuris when taken near them. As such, they release a fixed amount of flavoured pani. Now since the nozzles have already been set with a definite quantity, there’s no chance of over filling. This, in turn, helps the customers to fill the puris with pani on their own.
SOCH NAYI... SWAAD WAHI !!!