300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program in India (Rishikesh)Posted 9 days ago
About More Information Us: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/300-hour-yoga-teacher-training-rishikesh-india.html
The 300 hour Yoga teacher training in India course is a 1-month course, which is the intermediate stage of learning that allows the participants to teach Yoga after the completion of the course. The school also conducts various kinds of retreats that encourage you to walk towards the beauty of nature and re-discover your capabilities of dealing with the chaotic life. Immerse yourself into the beatific world of Yoga which helps you to understand the importance of sublimation in life. Rishikul Yogshala is a certified Yoga School by the Yoga Alliance, inviting you to learn about the origins of Yoga such as Hatha and Ashtanga series, Adjustment and alignment, Importance of meditation and pranayama and the ethics and philosophy of Yoga. Check out the highlights here.
• Secondary Series of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
• Focus and awareness increases due to the continuous practice of Pranayama and other breathing techniques
• Importance, need and relevance of ancient Yamas and Niyamas that is ethics and principles of Yoga
• Learning of transformation and meditation skills
• To understand the role of Asanas and to perform it perfectly without getting injured, you must take part in Anatomy Classes
• Yoga Nidra practices to enhance and enrich the meaning of life
• Purify your body and get rid of the toxins by performing the shat-kriyas
• For healing and to develop or welfare you must learn chanting of Mantras
• Learning about the fundamental importance of Mudras in various Asanas
• Teaching methodologies to focus on building a strong and healthy communicative relationship between the teacher and the student
• Excursions and visits to places of interest
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
The sattvic, purely vegetarian food is cooked by the freshly grown vegetables and herbs. The nutritious food holds medicinal values too that helps to replenish your body entirely. The chefs are well-trained and hold proper knowledge about the Yogic Cuisine. The entire point of serving the wholesome meal thrice a day is to provide complete nourishment to the body, mind, and soul. The ashrams are located amidst the lush green forests to take you one step closer to yourself and Mother Nature. After all, in an activity like Yoga, aura matters. The participants are provided with all the full-fledged basic amenities and the private and sharing room facilities.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala has branches in Kerala, Nepal, Thailand, Rishikesh and many other beautiful destinations. The school conducts various Yoga Programs, Yoga Teacher Training classes, and Yoga Retreats. The aim is to inculcate the holy idea of spirituality in every individual to strive for a vigorous and jovial society.
Click Here to more information :https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/