DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY
- BAJAR.in is the next generation of free online classifieds. We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed on the Website. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Website, using third-party vendors such as PayPal, BAJAR.in is not in any way in involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Website at your own risk.
- You understand that BAJAR.in does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside BAJAR.in’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Website or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Website and the Service ("Content"), and that by using the Website and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will BAJAR.in be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that in accordance with law, BAJAR.in cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that BAJAR.in has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to BAJAR.in’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Website and Content available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites ("Third Party Websites"), which are completely unrelated to BAJAR.in. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. BAJAR.in makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and BAJAR.in disclaims all liability thereto.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize BAJAR.in to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms; and
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting the Content to BAJAR.in, you hereby grant to BAJAR.in an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Website and BAJAR.in's (and its successors') business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by BAJAR.in in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Service, you agree to and do hereby grant to BAJAR.in all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Website by any party for any purpose. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Website. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you remove or delete such Content from the Website.
- BAJAR.in does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and BAJAR.in expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. BAJAR.in does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and BAJAR.in may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. BAJAR.in reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. BAJAR.in may also terminate a user's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, BAJAR.in reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene, libelous, or defamatory material, or excessive length. BAJAR.in may remove such Content and/or terminate a user's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Sponsored Ads are subject to the Terms listed herein, as well as additional terms of service, which can be viewed here
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
that violates any law;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant BAJAR.in all of the license rights granted herein;
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or its Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
That violates the:
- Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)
- Constitution of India
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Young Persons (Harmful Publications) Act, 1956
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003
- The Cigarettes (Regulation of Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 1975
- The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1955
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- The Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Stock-brokers and Sub-brokers) Rules, 1992 - Code of Conduct for Stock-brokers
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Prohibition of Fraudulent and Unfair Trade Practices relating to Securities Market) Regulations, 1995
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Mutual Funds Regulation), 1996: SEBI Guidelines for Advertisements by Mutual Funds
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Disclosure and Investor Protection Guidelines), 2000
- The Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994
- The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994
- The Representation of the People (Amendment) Act, 1996
- The Lotteries (Regulation) Act, 1998
- The Infant Milk Substitutes, Feeding Bottles and Infant Foods (Regulation of Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 1992
- The Competition Act, 2002
- The Contract Act, 1872
- The Civil Defense Act, 1968, as amended, including its implementing regulations and any Presidential Executive Order related thereto, by stating, in any notice or advertisements for the sale or rental of any dwelling not excluded by such Act, a discriminatory preference based sex, familial status or handicap, race, color, national origin, religion, (or violates any applicable state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of aforementioned characteristics or any other characteristics);
- that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates any federal, state, or local equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an BAJAR.in employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates any applicable provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including without limitation requiring Indian citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, miss-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if
- posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or
- e-mailed to BAJAR.in users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by BAJAR.in;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by New York law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose; or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by BAJAR.in or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
- use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flagging tools") that enables the use of BAJAR.in's "flagging system" or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on BAJAR.in without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
BAJAR.in may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee permits certain Content to be posted in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Service for violating these Terms
As used herein, the term "Posting Agent" refers to a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. BAJAR.in prohibits the use of Posting Agents, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of BAJAR.in In addition, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, directly or indirectly, or otherwise access the Service to in order to post Content on behalf of others, except with express written permission or license from BAJAR.in.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
BAJAR.in grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service for personal use.
This license granted herein does not include any of the following:
For purposes of this exception, a "general purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings including any subset of classifieds listings such as housing, for sale, jobs, services, or personals, or which otherwise provides classified ad listing services.
- access to or use of the Service by Posting Agents; or
- any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by BAJAR.in or as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file, may engage in the activities set forth in (b).
The license set forth in this Section permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink thereto, individual postings on the Service so long as such use is for noncommercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal blogs or other personal online media). If the total number of such postings displayed on or linked to your website exceeds ninety nine (99) postings, your use will be considered to be in violation of these Terms, unless BAJAR.in expressly grants you permission otherwise.
You are also permitted to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray BAJAR.in, its employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
BAJAR.in may offer parts of the Service in RSS format for the purpose of embedding individual RSS feeds into a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators.
BAJAR.in permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to any such RSS feeds on your personal website or personal blow, provided that
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access as set forth in these Terms immediately terminates any permission or license granted herein. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from BAJAR.in.
- your use of the RSS feed is for personal, non-commercial purposes only,
- each title within an RSS feed is correctly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects the user to the post when the user clicks on it,
- you provide, in a conspicuous manner, proper attribution to 'BAJAR.in' as the source of the RSS feed,
- your use or display of the RSS feed does not suggest that BAJAR.in promotes or endorses any third party causes, opinions, ideas, web sites, products or services,
- you do not redistribute the RSS feed, and
- your use does not overburden or otherwise slow the performance of BAJAR.in's systems. BAJAR.in reserves all rights in and to the content of any RSS feeds provided through the Service and may terminate any RSS feed at any time without notice.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
BAJAR.in is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Content or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the INDIAN COPYRIGHT ACT, 1957.
Further, BAJAR.in's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: via the Legal Issues report form or BAJAR.in. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to BAJAR.in's customer service by clicking on the Contact Us link on the BAJAR.in website.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit BAJAR.in to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit BAJAR.in to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the materials on the Website, other than the user Content that you licensed under Section 2(C) of the Terms, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Materials") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to BAJAR.in, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Materials on the Website are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. BAJAR.in reserves all rights not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Materials. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials therein. The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, other laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content or Materials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
BAJAR.in Pages Terms
The following terms, as well as our Data Use Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, apply to all Pages on BAJAR.in. Additionally, all content on Pages must comply with our Community Standards.
- Only authorized representatives may administer a Page for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure.
- Any user may create a Page to express support for or interest in a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure, provided that it is not likely to be confused with an official Page or violate someone's rights.
- Content posted to a Page is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Page.
- You are required to restrict access to Pages (through our gating functionality) as necessary to comply with applicable laws and BAJAR.in policies, including our Advertising Guidelines and Community Standards.
- You may not establish terms for your Page that conflict with our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Data Use Policy or these terms.
- Pretending to be anything or anyone else is not permitted.
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access BAJAR.in, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- Page Names and BAJAR.in Web Addresses
Page names and BAJAR.in Web Addresses must accurately reflect Page content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Page name and BAJAR.in Web Address for any Page that fails to meet this requirement. Page names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms (e.g., “beer” or “pizza”);
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations; and
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers.
- BAJAR.in reservs the right to cancel/delete any page name with/without reasons.
Name Changes and Migrations
We will only process name changes and migrations that do not result in a misleading or unintended connection. For example, we will allow local to global migrations, such as “BAJAR.in France” to “BAJAR.in”, but will not allow global to local migrations, or location to location migrations, such as “BAJAR.in France” to “BAJAR.in Russia”. Additionally, you may not request a name change or migration that would result in re-categorizing a product Page to a brand Page, a generic or opinion Page to a brand Page, or a Group to a Page. All migrations are at our discretion and are final.
Collection of Data
If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not BAJAR.in) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.
You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that BAJAR.in is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content, and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against BAJAR.in with respect thereto.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BAJAR.in, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service;
- your violation of any term of these Terms;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other unsolicited communications to BAJAR.in email addresses or through BAJAR.in computer systems are expressly prohibited by these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time BAJAR.in may monitor email usage using human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between one user to another in the BAJAR.in e mail system. Any communication between yourself and any other user utilizing the communication features available on the Service and the Website may be used only in accordance with the Terms. Any unauthorized use of BAJAR.in computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
You acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals on the Website or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any interaction you may have with other organizations and/or individuals. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree and acknowledge that BAJAR.in shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that BAJAR.in is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release BAJAR.in, its officers, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Service.
LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that BAJAR.in shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that BAJAR.in, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if BAJAR.in believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that BAJAR.in shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BAJAR.in, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. BAJAR.in MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
BAJAR.in DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND BAJAR.in WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND/OR OTHER USERS AND/OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BAJAR.in, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF BAJAR.in HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE BAJAR.in SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BAJAR.in SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by BAJAR.in from its facilities in the United States of America. BAJAR.in makes no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by BAJAR.in without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
This Website is intended only for adults. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. Please do not send us your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
These Terms and the other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and BAJAR.in and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and BAJAR.in shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law principles. You and BAJAR.in agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New York. The failure of BAJAR.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, EXCEPT THAT BAJAR.in MAY COMMENCE ANY SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UNDER NEW YORK LAW. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the Terms that you become aware of by contacting us using the link at the bottom of the BAJAR.in homepage at www.BAJAR.in.in. Any failure to act by BAJAR.in with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches by you or others. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult or impossible to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you will be liable to pay BAJAR.in the following as liquidated damages (and not a penalty):
- If BAJAR.in establishes any limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay BAJAR.in fee for
- each message posted in excess of such limits or
- for each day on which you access BAJAR.in in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
- If you post a message that
- impersonates any person or entity;
- falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent, you agree that BAJAR.in in its sole discretion may disclose identifying information about you to the victim, and that should BAJAR.in bring a claim against you in court, that you will pay BAJAR.in fee for each such message.
- If you are a Posting Agent that uses the Service in violation of these Terms, in addition to any liquidated damages under Section 20(e) below you agree to pay BAJAR.in for each and every item you post in violation of these Terms. A Posting Agent will also be deemed an agent of the party engaging the Posting Agent to access the Service, and such party (by engaging the Posting Agent in violation of these Terms) agrees to pay BAJAR.in an fee for each item posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of such party in violation of these Terms.
- If you use BAJAR.in e-mail addresses or computer systems to send unsolicited e-mail advertisements to BAJAR.in e-mail addresses or any other party, you agree to pay BAJAR.in fee for each such e-mail.
- If you post messages in violation of these Terms, other than as described above, you agree to pay BAJAR.in fee for each such message. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BAJAR.in may, in its sole and absolute discretion, issue a warning before assessing damages pursuant to this Section 20(e).
- If you aggregate, copy, display, mirror, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without BAJAR.in's express written permission, you agree to pay BAJAR.in fee for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
If none of the foregoing clauses (a) – (f) are applicable, you agree to pay BAJAR.in’s actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, BAJAR.in retains the right to seek equitable remedies, including without limitation, specific performance of any term contained in these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach or threatened breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof, without the necessity of posting a bond.
AD POSTING RULES
BAJAR.in'S AD LISTING POLICIES ARE INTENDED TO:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers.
- Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and sellers
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide an enjoyable buying & Selling experience
- Support the values of the BAJAR.in Community
Every seller must know and follow the following
1. Prohibited and Restricted Items:
- Adoption of Children & Babies
- Adult/Pornographic Material
- Animals for fight/race
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered Species
- Event Tickets
- Fire crackers
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Government IDs and Licenses
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
- High school diplomas, university certificates, etc.
- Hospital equipment and general aesthetic
- Human Parts and Remains
- Illegal Drugs
- Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
- Ivory products
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries
- Network Locked Mobile Phones
- Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
- Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not)
- Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with permit
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG, Cylinders
- Satellite TV/Set-Top Box
- Software to unlock phones and video games
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco Products
- Unrealistic price and other offers
- Used Cosmetics
- Used Undergarments
- Weapons & Knives
- Wildlife Products - mounted specimens, and ivory
2. Prohibited and Restricted Services
- Adult Massage services
- Any kind of government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
- Bulk SMS/Email Services
- Matchmaking and Dating Service
- Multi-Level Marketing Services
- People looking for relationship, dating and / or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
3. Rules about Birds & Animals
- In birds, we only allow Chickens, Roosters, Chicks, Geese, Emus, Pigeons, Turkeys & Ducks
- In Animals, we only allow Dogs, Cats, Fishes, Bovine, Pigs, Equines, Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Goats
- Birds and animals used for fighting or racing is strictly prohibited
- BAJAR.in only allows ads selling Meat & Eggs of the animals/birds listed above with an exception of Cow meat.
- We do not allow animals & birds which fall under the restricted category as per THE INDIAN WILDLIFE (PROTECTION) ACT 1972
4. The following items are restricted or prohibited because they would potentially infringe on intellectual property rights:
- Counterfeit items
- Faces, names and signatures and autographed items
- Software & movie piracy
- Watermark/logo/URL of other websites
- New Luxury brands
5. Prohibited Practices:
To promote a safe, fair and enjoyable experience, BAJAR.in has established a set of rules and policies for item listings. You are requested, not to ---
- Post Duplicate Ad listings - Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
- Post Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
- Write Misleading Titles
- Upload Inappropriate/wrong picture with the Ad
- List items in inappropriate categories
- Misrepresent the item location
- Quote Unrealistic Price
6. Miscellaneous info - Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programmes that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
7. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Permanent blacklisting from BAJAR.in community
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities
There is no definite way to identify a fraudulent seller or buyer. We urge you to practice good judgement and keep the following tips in mind:
Tips for Buyers:
- Buy locally so you can inspect the item, meet the seller, and pay at the time of pickup or delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- The best way to transact is to exchange the item and payment at the same time.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the good, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with.
- Ask the seller for a tracking number if the product is being shipped.
- Get a verifiable telephone number for the seller.
- In case of electronic goods, cars, and bikes you should test the functioning of the product before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Do not share your financial information.
- Always use "Email Seller" to get in touch with the seller. This will help us notify you immediately if we are made aware of any fraudulent activities by the seller.
Tips for Sellers:
- It's preferable to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Verify the buyer credentials if there is a request for a bulk order.
- Get a verifiable telephone number from the buyer.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad post to avoid misunderstandings with buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
If you suspect someone to be fraudulent buyer or seller, please contact our Legal Department
, if you suspect someone to be acting fraudulently on BAJAR.in. We also urge you to notify the Police immediately if you have been a victim of fraud.
BAJAR.in prohibits the listing or sale of any item that is illegal under any applicable national or international law.
means all of the information available on the Website including:
- hotel room availabilities;
- hotel room rates;
- hotel descriptions and photographs;
- hotel amenities;
- customer reviews; and
- editorial commentary;
means the purpose of comparing hotel accommodation rates and services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Third Party Offering
means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party;
means the website located at BAJAR.in.
By accessing the Website, you:
- warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
3. Prohibited Activities
You must not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose;
- access or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
5. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
5.1 Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
5.2 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
- use of the Website and the Information; and
- acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
6. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
Our liability for any breach of those terms is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
7.3 Cap on liability
Subject to clause 7.1 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of Rs. 100.00
7.4 Exclusions from liability
8.1 Entire understanding
8.2 Amendment and variation
8.3 Governing law and jurisdiction